Vatsap 5/7 : 1

No I wont rank the five posts that I have picked up for this week. It's very stupid to try doing that. In fact I already had a tough time picking these posts from the infinite that I read. Don't really want to put more energy towards ranking them now. Having said that, here I go.

Here, you will find a different yet interesting movie review of Spiderman3 while here, you get to see a funny graphic take on the same movie. Moving from funny to something serious, a 'thought provoking' reflection on being a teacher can be found here. The remaining two in this week's Vatsap 5/7 are neat, informative posts. This introduces a nice site for listening to nice music and this informs you about a flickr game that's on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.