Reflections on the blogging circuit

Some time back, I had decided to regularly update whats up in my blogging circuit. But now, I feel that this doesn't make much sense. Just because I read infinite blogs doesn't mean that others who are regulars to my site should also read them.

The blogging circuit however still makes sense. If only, I cut down on the number of blogs that I promote in my posts. How about five posts per week? Sounds cool?

So shall I call it like Vatsap's five favourites for the week? Eh, too long a name! Okay, how about 5/7? Naah, "Vatsap 5/7". Yeah this is good enough (till of course someone comes up with a better name).

So here goes the declaration: Vatsap 5/7 shall release every Friday on this site!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.