In Bangalore

In Chennai you cannot survive a second without a fan. A running fan. In Bangalore, you can. I realized this on Saturday when there was a powercut the entire day and yet I didn't sweat much. It's sunny but the breeze that blows is cool.

The other thing that I have noted about this city is that you will rarely find a State Bank of India branch here. Not that I needed to find one. But I was surprised to observe that in here, what you usually come across are branches with names like the State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Patiala, State Bank of Travancore, State Bank of Hyderabad and on and on! I am trying to find out how many more such branches with interesting names like these exist. It would be awesome if I could come across a State Bank of Patna. :D

3 Comments:

  1. Czar said...
    Correction sir:
    It is Bengaluru and not Bangalore.

    I love Bengaluru... :)
    Mohan K.V said...
    You bet sir! You should have been there some 2 months ago, you'd have loved it even more!
    amrit said...
    @Czar

    But you know stupid people spell Brasil as Brazil! :P

    Bengaluru rocks!

    @Mohan

    Yep. I am sure I would have had.

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.