A to Z

Twilight Fairy's post where she jots down the first word that comes to her mind when she thinks of the letters of the English alphabet, made me come up with a similar post.

A
dobe Photoshop
Blog
Coffee
Die
Exercise
Fag
Gmail
Hate
Ice
Juice
Kiss
Love
Ma
Nescafe
Orkut
Princess
Queer
Rich
Sex
Tata
U
Vatsap?
Work
XXX
Yawn!
Zero

By the way, if you are also a blogger, why don't you go ahead and post your A-Z. Believe me, it's fun. And like me you will end up editing some of the words that actually strike you first! :P So that you appear cooler than you actually are! :P

5 Comments:

  1. Czar said...
    I am next in line.. :)
    Twilight Fairy said...
    blog - :)
    coffee - :)
    princess ? :)
    tata ? :)

    the abv brought a smile on my face...
    amrit said...
    @Czar

    Looking forward to it.

    @TF

    smiles! :) :) :) :)
    Mohan K.V said...
    Princess ????!!!! Eek!
    amrit said...
    @Mohan

    I found one! :)

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.