Monoacting

I searched, searched, searched. And I kept searching. A monologue. I could never find a good one. They searched, searched, searched. And presto. He found it. He- one of them. They- the infinite people I pleaded, begged, requested and forced to find me a script. Finally!

Okay it isn't exactly a monologue. But it's something good enough for me to put up a show. A decent show. The actor in me is challenged enough. The actor in me shall act. When?

The show's on 4th. March 4th. The time limit should be less than 5 min. So I would need to trim and edit the stuff. The final script (it's a conversation between two characters) would be posted after my quiz (that happens to be tomorrow) is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.