Holi'07

Nice day! I love colours. And I like this picture above. Everyone except Ansh will be gone after this semester. Dhakkan's going to work for Microsoft. TND to Bluescope steel. Viggu to Shell and Sappo to Lehman Bros but I guess both of them might app as well. Ansh and myself are certainly going to miss our wingmates.

Oh, I have spent more than fifteen minutes to do what I have done with the pic below. All in the hope of some nice babe falling for me, seeing my toned body. Look around girls. I am the only colorful person you will spot.

2 Comments:

  1. Sumesh said...
    TND is also apping, dude!
    ankit said...
    1st pic is nice...but d second one is ..nahh..:)

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.