Berry the past


Berry, 40, admits to Parade magazine that she tried to gas herself when her fiery union to Atlanta Braves baseball star David Justice collapsed, but pulled out at the last minute.

I was sitting in my car, and I knew the gas was coming when I had an image of my mother finding me....

...she sacrificed so much for her children, and to end my life would be an incredibly selfish thing to do. It was all about a relationship. My sense of worth was so low...

...Because someone didn't love me didn't mean I was unlovable. I promised myself I would never be a coward again.


Isn't there a Berry inside all of us?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.