I am alive

This post is being posted to remind the few regular readers of this otherwise not-so-worthy blogsite that the blogger is alive. And the last few poetic posts mean nothing! They were composed for the sole purpose of highlighting the author's (yet again) not-so-worthy literary skills.

On a lighter note, some of you might love these definitions which I happened to come across while browsing through yesterday's ET. Can't find the exact article right now, but let me put it in my own words from whatever I remember:

Investors: they got money but have no idea about the market
Brokers: they know all about the market but have got no money
Business Tycoons: they know the market well, and have got money too
Business Journalists: neither do they have money, nor a clue about the market :)

4 Comments:

  1. Sumesh said...
    nice one! Thank God! you stopped writing those insane poems :-)
    aniket said...
    i second what sumesh says....
    those poems were insane.
    amrit said...
    @Sumesh

    Thanks. And don't thank God. Thank me! ;)

    @Aniket

    I second you! :) they WERE insane.
    Neelabh said...
    I was waiting for some more poems :(

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.