The world's fastest Indian

This movie is a must-see for all. It's so real and so sweetly authentic and shining with the charm of the old sixites. Only when I went through IMDB, I realzied that it was released in 2005! A classic!

The movie is about an old man, who has a dream, and who finally meets it by his sheer determination. And it's based on real life. Superb! It inspires you to be a person like Burt Munro.

As usual I wept a lot. The tears of happiness, they say it; they make my life! :) Go watch this movie and you wont ever look at your Grandpa the same way!

Here's a trailor, but I think it's not effective enough. Do watch it anyways.

2 Comments:

  1. Raghav said...
    will surely lay my hands on this soon ! thanks for sharing the reveiew and trailor.
    Anonymous said...

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.