Laloo's Land!

The end-semester exam for a 4 credit course is to happen tomorrow at 9 in the morning (less than 24 hours to go). I have hardly finished even one tenth of the portion that I need to. And yet I jusht could not resist the temptation to put this blog in place. Such a good news from my home has come after so many years: Laloo-Raj is finally over!


Bihar
? So you come from “Laloo’s Land”? Tell me one thing ‘da’, why do you guys make him win?

I don’t even remember the number of times this question had been thrown over me here in this southern part of India. Each time I had only one answer. Laloo knows how to win and that is it.

Today, I am so happy to hear someone else did learn this art; someone else did win. I sincerely hope that Nitish Kumar as the new chief minister of my state does a better job and sets Bihar rolling in the right direction. My best wishes are with him.

8 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    What the hell is 'new' with this thought ?? Everyone thinks exactly the same that you have written...Blog readers expect something different..something new !
    amrit said...
    @Xian

    Will give a thought to your suggeston. Thanks for being a 'blog-reader' anyways. And yes, nice name: Xian!

    @Banner

    Yes, let's hope for the best!
    Nilambar said...
    good for bihar ... btw ... this is wat u were lookin for ... http://www.orkut.com/Profile.aspx?uid=13583363031766048038
    Aks said...
    Man...CONGRATS to bihar and to INDIA that lalu raj over in bihar...we are now waiting for lalu to get the @#$% out of the central govt as well...kahin aisa to nahin kee lalu bihar chhod ke badi machli pakadne kee firak mein ho...;-)
    amrit said...
    @Nilambar

    yeah sure enough!
    In fact too good for all Biharis!(Time for the state to evolve from the kerosene-lantern-age to the CFL one...)

    And thanks for the link as well.

    @Aks

    Me waiting for the same! But then, who knows what's cooking in Lalu's mind? A lot of action remains there to be witnessed. And I hope things only get better.
    Leelayz said...
    Just when the man was starting to turn a few things around for the railways....

    And i don't trust Nitish Kumar as well...

    So what the hell.....

    Anyways you have been blogrolled....hope u'll return the favor ;-)
    amrit said...
    @leelayz

    First of all, thanks for blogrolling me.

    And now the reason that I expressed my happiness: it is not that I trust NK anymore than you, but now there's at least something to hope for! A change of rule was very badly needed and when it happened finally, it did feel good.

    Oh yes, I blogrolled you as well!
    the shiva said...
    i think most indians share the sentiment about laloo's loss.

    hope nitish kumar proves to be even 10% of an efficient administrator.

    then we shall know.

    keep writin dude!

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.