The comic

Guess what I found in home this time. A nine year old treasure. A comic book. It was not an ordinary one. I had created it, painted it, written it all by myself. Yeah and all that was done neat nine years ago. Pretty long time, eh!

As I started reading the stuff, I realized that I did not remember the story at all. The story was kiddish for sure, but it was good and interesting and kept going. I liked it.

What I plan to do now is officially release each page every alternate day starting tomorrow. The original version is in hindi, but I will put here a translated copy for the sake of my non-hindi speaking readers.

Oh, and the name... well, it's sweet and simple: Anshu and Shweta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.