Watery Chennai, Watery IIT

The heavy rains since a couple of days have screwed up the place. This city sucks when it rains.

The insti somehow looks like a natural jungle. Although the streams of water flowing here there and everywhere add to the jungle-look, for the not so junglee students like me, it's quite irritating and annoying. I already had a three days fever (that too during quiz time) because I got myself wet in the rains enough number of times, and not once though because I actually wanted to!

But the best part of this weather is the temperature. I mean it's just perfect! So I am not so unhappy if I can save myself from getting drenched in one of those all-of-a-sudden downpours. Aftterall most of the times, when the rain is not falling directly over my head, I can be cool :)

4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Dude ... not so junglee ... ? Whom are you kidding ;)
    amrit said...
    Cummon I am not! :)
    Anonymous said...
    Aftterall most of the times, when the rain is not falling directly over my head, I can be cool :)

    if you don't want the rain to fall on you there is a way: get thin enough so that you an walk in the gaps between two spatially successive rain drops...you can do it with a bit of practice to time the walk or run i guess... ;)
    amrit said...
    @Arunn

    Or may be I better get myself a raincoat?? ;)

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.